Secured and controlled Unified Communications deployed on your own servers
What is Skype For Business Server
Skype for Business is a Communications & Collaboration platform that brings together the familiar experience of Skype with the Enterprise security, compliance, and control features of Lync, combining audio, video and web meetings in one unified platform supporting virtually any device. Skype for Business lets you quickly connect with others across your company or around the world. It looks and feels like Skype, but it has added productivity features that help run your business efficiently.
Introducing Skype for Business
Skype for Business: Make amazing happen
Skype for Business Server Versions
Skype for Business Server 2015
Lync Server 2013
Lync Server 2010
Office Communications Server 2007
Skype for Business Online
Skype for Business Server - Core Features
Complete UC feature set
• Instant messaging & presence
• Peer-to-peer VoIP and video
• Audio, video and web conferencing
• Enterprise Voice and PSTN connectivity
• Connectivity to others through the Skype network
• Client and server developer platform
• Clients will be available on AndroidTM, iOS, Mac, Windows, and web browsers
• Enhance communication security with built-in encryption and authorization through Active Directory
• Deployed in your datacenters and managed by you
• Scalable through additional servers, pools, and datacenters
• Multiple architectural options to meet your business continuity and disaster recovery requirements
• Software upgrades on your schedule
• Direct SIP and gateway interoperability with PBX systems
• Native interoperability with legacy video teleconferencing systems
• Greater control on your network with Software Defined Network support, call admission control, and QoS
• In-place discovery across Skype for Business, Exchange, and SharePoint through the eDiscovery Center
Skype for Business Hybrid
• Split users between Server and Online based on their communication needs (Split Domain)
• Easily migrate users to the cloud as we add more tools that support our Hybrid platform
• Use Skype for Business Server with Exchange Online
• Integration with System Center Advisor enhances reporting in the cloud
Multi-party HD video conferencing
• Save travel costs by conducting online meetings, including audio, HD video, and web conferencing.
• Include up to 250 participants inside and outside of your organization.
• Use PC-to-PC calling with audio and video to connect to other Skype users.
Host more effective online meetings
• Use one-click screen sharing and real-time note taking to make meetings more efficient.
• Invite others to lead and share.
• See the list of meeting participants and know who is speaking.
Skype Meeting Broadcast
• Produce professional, engaging events, broadcast to up to 10,000 attendees
• Attendees can view the meeting live online from virtually any browser or device
• Near real-time and on-demand viewing
• Attendees use DVR controls to pause, rewind, or restart the live stream.
• Use a traditional dial-in number to join Skype meetings
• Dial-out to bring participants into the meeting
• Dial-in conferencing enables attendees to join an online meeting even without internet access
Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling
• Make, receive or transfer calls from any device
• Eliminate costly PBX systems
• Global call management within Office 365
• Subscribe to calling plans from Office 365, use existing phone numbers or get new ones
• ExpressRoute and QoS provides dedicated connection to Office 365
Connect from virtually anywhere
• Find and connect with friends and peers using a PC, smartphone, or the web.
• Set up meetings in advance or on the fly.
• Join meetings in one click from Outlook or the Skype mobile app from your • smartphone
Skype for Business Server - For Your Organization
Save Cost of Your Business Calls
Save Cost of Your Business Travels
Connect with Colleagues & Customer
Easy to Use
Full Voice Integration
Share Your Desktop & Files
High quality Audio & Video
Mobility - Anywhere & Any Device
Let Us Help Your Organization Leverage The Value Of Skype For Business